- Create compelling content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn in concert with the organization’s communications strategy
- Help analyze traffic to digital platforms for engagement with key audiences using Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other tools as needed
- Provide guidance on best practices and strategies for social media
- Assist with digital ad campaigns on Facebook
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience managing social media on various platforms.
- Understanding of role of social media in thought leadership and in nurturing communities.
- Knowledge or interest in housing, urban planning, or other relevant field.
- Able to multitask and work efficiently to meet diverse organizational needs.
- High level proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive, Asana, and other standard office tools, or a willingness to become proficient within a relatively short time period.
Essential Mental and Physical Functions:
- Regularly required to speak English clearly and hear the spoken word well.
- Regularly required to physically operate routine office equipment such as telephones, computers, etc.
- Regularly required to utilize near vision ability to read data and documents, including spreadsheets and reports, in printed form and on computer screens.
- This is a remote work position.
The Center for NYC Neighborhoods is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, upgrade, train, and promote for all positions and job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital, veteran or disabled veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other status as a member of any other legally protected group or activity.
To learn more, visit cnycn.org